For the chocolate ganache:
5 oz semi sweet chocolate
1 oz good quality vodka, divided
Grated chocolate to decorate glasses
1 cup heavy cream
For the chocolate martinis:
4 oz Baileys Irish Cream, divided
1. To make the ganache: heat the heavy cream, over medium high heat, until it starts to boil.
2. Pour the heavy cream over the chopped chocolate in a medium sized bowl and stir until the chocolate melts.
3. Let it cool before making the cocktails.
4. To make the Chocolate Martinis: To decorate the glasses, moisten the rim of your glasses with cold water. Turn the glasses upside down and dip them into the grated chocolate, twisting them around so you get more chocolate on the rim. Reserve.
5. Fill a cocktail shaker halfway through with ice.
6. Add 1 cup of chocolate ganache, 0.5oz of vodka and 2oz of Baileys. Shake it vigorously for 30 seconds.
6. Pour the Chocolate Martini into one of the decorated glasses.
7. Repeat those steps to make the 2nd cocktail.
8. Serve cold.
Full recipe here via Style Me Pretty